Established in 1983, Consumer Unity & Trust Society (CUTS International) is a non-profit non-governmental organization, engaged in promoting consumer sovereignty in the framework of social justice, economic equality and environmental balance, within and across borders. It is a leading Southern voice working on three verticals: Rules-based trade; Effective regulation; and Good governance. More information is available here: http://www.cuts-international.org/pdf/Programme_Brochure.pdf
CUTS operate out of 14 Centers spread across India, Africa, South East Asia, Europe and USA. More information is available here: http://www.cuts-international.org.
CUTS Calcutta Resource Center (CUTS CRC) is leading the implementation of the alongwith CUTS Centre for Competition, Investment, and Economic Regulation (CUTS CCIER). More details available at (https://www.cuts-crc.org/) and http://www.cuts-ccier.org/).
- Improved capacity of MSMEs on cybersecurity and equip enterprises to adopt internet and digital tools for their businesses.
- Contribute to the Digital India Campaign platform to address key issues of e-commerce, entrepreneurship, cyber risks, challenges and opportunities
- Encourage and inform MSMEs to adopt best practices of cybersecurity.
- Cybersecurity challenges for Indian MSMEs
- CUTS Webinar “Cyber Safety Best Practices for MSMEs”
February 18, 2021
Key Resource Group*
|Name||About Him/her (Short Biography)
|Rahul Sharma||Country Leader, India International Association of Privacy Professionals New Delhi, (Previously he was associated with the Data Security Council of India)||India|
|Deepak Maheshwari||Independent Consultant (He played a prominent role in public policy for various companies like Symantec / Norton, LifeLock Master Card, Microsoft and Sify)||India|
|Ajay Data||Founder & CEO and Managing Director of Data Group of Industries.||India|
|*Experts from US for Key Resource Group to be updated soon|
- Cyber security aid for MSMEs by US consulate general and NGO
Telegraph India, September 25, 2021
- US, India cyber dialogues to help mitigate cyber threats for Indian MSMEs: CUTS International
KNN India, February 20, 2021
CONSUMER UNITY & TRUST SOCIETY (CUTS)
D–217, Bhaskar Marg, Bani Park, Jaipur 302016, Rajasthan, India
Ph: +91 141-2282821/22/23
Fax: +91 141 2282485
For any immediate assistance related to this project, please contact Mr. Arnab Ganguly: +91 9874410391; Mr. Kapil Gupta: +91 99603 99211; Mr. Sumanta Biswas: +91 9735621680