- Border Haats between India and Bangladesh as a tool to reduce informal cross-border trade of agricultural commodities
- Community Outreach Programme for the promotion of Jal Marg Vikas Project: NW-1
- Creating an Enabling and Inclusive policy and Political Economy Discourse for Trade, Transport and Transit Facilitation in and among Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Nepal (BBIN) and Myanmar-Facilitating implementation and stakeholder buy-in the BBIN+M sub-region (EPTAF).
- Stakeholder Consultation on “Demystifying Non-Tariff Barriers to India-Bangladesh Trade in Agricultural Products and their Linkages with Food Security and Livelihood”, Jene 19, 2018, Kolkata
- Demystifying Non-Tariff Barriers to India-Bangladesh Trade in Agricultural Products and their Linkages with Food Security and Livelihood.
- Conceptual Plan for Integrating Community – based Tourism along the Bangladesh – India Protocol Route for Inland Navigation
- Bangladesh – India Border Haats and their Impact on Poverty Reduction.
- Study on Promoting Trade between Bangladesh and Tripura, India in Specific Agricultural Commodities.
- Expanding Tradable Benefits of Trans-boundary Water: Promoting Navigational Usage of Inland Waterways in Ganga and Brahmaputra Basins (IW project)
- Indo – Asia Connectivity for Shared Prosperity (IACP).
- Linkages and Impacts of Cross-Border Informal Trade in Agricultural Inputs in Eastern South Asia (LITA).
- West Bengal Trade Assessment “Enhancing Trade and Regional Economic Integration between India and Bangladesh” (IBTA Phase I) .
- Assessment of Bangladesh – India Trade Potentiality – IBTA Phase II.
- Non-Tariff Measure to Food Trade in India: A Case Study of Selected Port
- Mainstreaming International Trade into National Development Strategy: A Pilot Project in Bangladesh and India
- A Research and Advocacy Project which Aimed to Study the Impact of the WTO Agreements on the Livelihood of Farmers in the Himalaya–Hindukush Region of India