Established in 1983, Consumer Unity & Trust Society (CUTS International) is a non-profit non-governmental organisation, engaged in promoting consumer sovereignty in the framework of social justice, economic equality and environmental balance, within and across borders. It is a leading Southern voice working on three verticals: Rules-based trade; Effective regulation; and Good governance. More information is available here: http://www.cuts-international.org/pdf/Programme_Brochure.pdf
CUTS operate out of 14 Centers spread across India, Africa, South East Asia, Europe and USA. More information is available here: http://www.cuts-international.org.
CUTS Calcutta Resource Center (CUTS CRC) is leading the implementation of the alongwith CUTS Centre for Competition, Investment, and Economic Regulation (CUTS CCIER). More details available at (https://www.cuts-crc.org/) and http://www.cuts-ccier.org/).
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
14th Floor, Biscomaun Tower,
West Gandhi Maidan,
Patna – 800001, Bihar (India)
CUTS have also engaged experts from Cyber Resilience Institute, USA to conduct the training season.
Apart from this, while conducting the training programme, CUTS will seek cooperation from local administrative bodies, MSME departments, local associations, chambers of commerce etc.
- Enhancing the capacity of MSMEs and women entrepreneurs to combat cyber-attacks,
- Encouraging and informing about new cyber security warfare strategies for MSMEs and women entrepreneurs on cyber security practices,
- Contribute to Digital India initiatives by creating awareness of cyberspace challenges, risk of data breach, safe use of e-commerce platforms etc.
- Build capacity to adopt secure digital technologies and conduct online business transactions by MSMEs and women entrepreneurs.
- Workshop on Cyber Security for MSMEs and Women entrepreneurs
Agartala, September 22, 2023
CONSUMER UNITY & TRUST SOCIETY (CUTS)
D–217, Bhaskar Marg, Bani Park, Jaipur 302016, Rajasthan, India
Ph: +91 141-2282821/22/23
Fax: +91 141 2282485
For any immediate assistance related to this project, please contact Mr. Arnab Ganguly: +91 9874410391; Mr. Sumanta Biswas: +91 9735621680