Established in 1983, Consumer Unity & Trust Society (CUTS International) is a non-profit non-governmental organization, engaged in promoting consumer sovereignty in the framework of social justice, economic equality and environmental balance, within and across borders. It is a leading Southern voice working on three verticals: Rules-based trade; Effective regulation; and Good governance. More information is available here: http://www.cuts-international.org/pdf/Programme_Brochure.pdf
CUTS operate out of 14 Centers spread across India, Africa, South East Asia, Europe and USA. More information is available here: http://www.cuts-international.org.
CUTS Calcutta Resource Center (CUTS CRC), more details available at (https://www.cuts-crc.org/).
- Enhanced Level of Media Literacy amongst the Participants.
- A well trained journalist fraternity to counter misinformation, disinformation, fake news by appropriate use of analytical tools and techniques
- A collective voice against workplace harassment and digital trolls targeting women journalists
- A cross-border network of women journalists working towards presenting authentic information before the audience and security of the Indo-Pacific region.
- Innovative Story Telling using Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality By: Van Dam Brooke, Director of Partnerships and Education, SeeBoundless & Steve Johnson, Founder, SeeBoundless.
April 28, 2022
- Debunking Print and Visual Disinformation / Misinformation: Concept of Responsible Journalism for the Project on Countering Disinformation
March 24, 2022
- Workshop on Online Trolling and Workplace Harassment
February 24, 2022
- Online Workshop on Information Literacy
February 11, 2022
Key Resource Group*
CONSUMER UNITY & TRUST SOCIETY (CUTS)
D–217, Bhaskar Marg, Bani Park, Jaipur 302016, Rajasthan, India
Ph: +91 141-2282821/22/23
Fax: +91 141 2282485
For any immediate assistance related to this project, please contact Mr. Arnab Ganguly: +91 9874410391, Mrs. Sucharita Banerjee: +919051745664, Shaswata Mukherjee: +9330679490/8017705582